The video packages we produce are especially well suited to restaurants, as your clients increasingly find and find out about you online. Consider a potential customer who is looking for a good restaurant and goes to search on the internet.
In addition to the video itself, the words we use to label your video and the information associated with it are tools to enhance your ability to appear higher in search results.
seafood, steak, sushi,
french, italian, japanese
downtown, capitol hill, queen anne,
romantic, gourmet, happy hour, wine list, & live music
and the list goes on…
On your site, videos give your customer’s the ability to see the dining experience they are likely to have, get a sense of the food you serve, and feel the personality of your businesses. Each of these can dramatically increase their desire to come eat in your restaurant. It’s a tool for getting them in the door and identifying with your brand that’ll keep them coming back as repeat customers.
Here is an example of this strategy in action for an Italian Restaurant in Seattle.
A variety of videos on the clients website Their videos on their YouTube channel
Our restaurant packages include:
- One core video that highlights your restaurant overall, with the best shots and sound bites in a 2-4 minute short
- A collection of 3-8 shorter pieces (1-3 minutes each), interviews or focused on specific elements
Potential Areas of Focus
- Owner , Chef, Sommelier or Wait staff interviews
- Focus on the cuisine, specials or unique menu items
- Ambience, architecture, artwork or kitchen
- Catering, Special Events or Promotions
- Connection to the local community, local economy, or suppliers and farmers
- The history of the business
- Customer Testimonials
Potential Deliverables include:
- Production of a complete visual package, to be used by you however you choose
- All finished media delivered in high resolution files for broadcast or use in unspecified future venues
- All finished media compressed appropriately in both Flash and Quicktime files for your website and future use in any of a number of online settings
- Creation and development of a new “channel” (presence) on YouTube & Vimeo including channel design, uploading of videos, logo, extensive titling, tagging, and description of each video
- General education and instruction on maximizing exposure on YouTube and similar video sharing websites, and introduction to the use of video as a Search Engine Optimization tool
To best understand the overall power of online video as a business tool, see our page on SEO and Social Media Marketing